Thursday 31 May 2007

Transit of natural gas

Last Tuesday I had the honour to speak on transit of natural gas during the 20th annual European Energy Law Conference in Noordwijk-aan-Zee (The Netherlands). The privilege was even greater since my intervention came after the intervention of Mr. Walter Boltz, head of the Austrian regulator E-Control GmbH. While Mr. Boltz mainly focused on the future developments and regulatory necessities in the field of transit of natural gas, I spoke mainly on the exemption provision of article 32.1 of the 2nd Gas Directive and, related hereto, on the scope of the Transit Directive 91/296/EEC.

I will send my presentation to whoever at first request.

Op zoek naar de Nederlandstalige blog? Ga naar www.belgischenergierecht.blogspot.com.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: